Thursday, 18 October 2012

Scanning Spirited Away...

Spirited Away is one of my favourite Studio Ghibli films so I've decided to make a post about it...well actually I brought a new printer and wanted to test out the scanner. I've scanned pictures from the beautiful "The Art Of Miyazaki's Spirited Away" art book and yeah...that's the real reason why I'm posting this LOL!

One of my favourite parts of Spirited Away is the Sea Railway scene. The scenery, along with the piece The Sixth Station playing in the background, is so breathtaking. Here are some pictures from that scene:




A close up of the train:


Annnnd finally here are some susuwataris!!! *(*´∀`*)☆


Soooooo my scans weren't that bad...but this post isn't that great. Well, can't have it both ways heh...  ┐(‘~`;)┌

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )






No comments:

Post a Comment