Thursday, 20 December 2012

Just a quick update...

Hey everyone! Tomorrow's my last day of work before I break up for the Christmas holidays and I am SO looking forward to two weeks of sleeping in past noon...ahhhh *sighs*

This is just a quick update just to show you a few of the other sites that I'm on. You probably know already but...yeah ahahaha so...



I basically reblog lots of fashion pictures, mainly Japanese fashion! This is what it looks like right now:



There are links on the side (above my ridiculously long and unnecessary blog description) in which you can find out a bit more about my interests. There used to be some lovely piano music on the dreaded auto play but for some reason it's not working and I can't be bothered to fix it right now lol...

I also have a tumblr specifically for the GazettE but it hardly gets updated so...but if you do want to follow here it is: discriminationagainstmusic.tumblr.com



EDIT: I've now changed my username to @lala_in_the_sky Everything else remains the same! ^^

Unfortunately coloursofthespring is too long a username for Twitter meh....Anyway this is the place where I rant/vent/complain so if you want to get a little more inside my head, check it out!


I tend to retweet a lot of fashion on there as well so it's not 100% me complain about everything ahaha!! ^^ Also if you're easily triggered you might not want to follow me...some of the things I talk about are potentially triggering...although I try to keep such talk to a minimum sometimes I just need to rant about my horrible day etc.


Last FM: sayurimikami

About the username...just don't ask LOL erm so this is where you can check out what kind of music I listen to. Mainly Jrock, Kpop and R&B!!



Instagram: @lazy_lala

I don't really update this that much...(I only have 86 photos omg D:) but yeah, here's a brief teaser:



So all in all I'm not really on many websites...well I do have deviantart and livejournal but I've stopped using them so it doesn't count...

Well as I said in my previous post hopefully during the holidays I'll be able to update frequently...although I have no idea what to blog about LOL well something fashion related of course...although I was planning to make a post about room decor....ok enough with the rambling D:


Thanks for reading! 

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment