Friday, 28 December 2012

Sales, Sales, Sales!!

Remember my last blog post about my Oxford St shopping trip? Well I went back there today. (I just can't stay away can I? XD) Let me tell you: it is PACKED! The calm I saw on Monday morning has completely disappeared. It seems like the Boxing Day/NY sales has got everyone into a shopping frenzy! Today I went with my friend (who I call my "Twin" because we're so alike omg) and we had a grand old time waltzing around Oxford St. I spent £12 today (I'm still a poor student T___T) and I am pleased with my purchases...well kinda. 

So I did the most dreadful thing ever and brought white tights...yes white! I think white tights are so cuuuute! They look so nice with Fairy-Kei outfits (I talk about this a lot omg) Click here to see an example of what I'm talking about.


 They're nice right? Now here's what they look like on me:


Erm....ok LOL not as great as I imagined but I'll keep them. I think if they were 60+ denier they would look better, because of my skin tone...meh

We also went to Primark (amongst other shops), it was so packed in there omggggg but I managed to buy a nice dark blue jumper:


 Also from Primark:


Mickey Mouse tights!! I was so excited when I saw these omg, only £3! Cheaper than Avantgarde lol..........but I still want Avantgarde tights omg they have Alice in Wonderland tattoo tights ;;;;;; Erm anyway here's what they look like on:


Nice!! Can't believe that all this only cost me £12 omg. Yay for sales!!

Here are some other random pics from today!

Cam-whoring at my friend's house:


Buffalo's at Schuh omgggggg ;;;;;;;


I met Princess Ariel in the Disney Store and practised my Juria pose!


Annnnd that's all for today! ^^

Side Note: I know I probably say this a lot but I'm really sorry about the poor quality of my photos. It would be nice if I could get a decent camera but I don't think that I'd use it a lot and it'd be a waste of money: I just stick to my phone lol. But we'll see...

Thanks for reading! 

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment