Sunday, 27 January 2013

Lala in Wonderland...

So I've officially finished my work experience and I go back to university next week! I probably haven't mentioned this before but I'm studying teaching at uni and I had to work for 11 weeks at a setting. It was hard work and tiring, especially as I had to hand in work to uni at the same time! But it's all over now and Miss Lala will go back to being Student Lala ahahaha!! ^^ Unfortunately that means more essay writing (boooo!) but hopefully if I do really well I'll be able to graduate this year!

This also means that I have a bit more free time! Time for shopping (of course lol), working on some of my goals *cough studyJapanese cough* and just generally relaxing. I don't really have much to say to be honest, but hopefully I'll be posting more frequently.....about interesting things haha!

When I first started this blog I wanted it to be mainly about fashion. But then it slowly started becoming posts about what I've bought recently and I didn't want my blog to revolve around me saying "I bought this and I've purchased that blah blah blah". I want to write about different things...However despite the fact that I just said that I want to write more meaningful posts, I really have nothing else to talk about right now apart from what I've purchased recently orz ...

ANYWAY enough ranting, here's a lovely picture of:


The snow! The lovely, soft, crunchy, horrible, cold, annoying-to-travel-in snow! I really hope that it doesn't come back...

So if you've seen the (boring and really badly designed) header for this blog you'd see a reference to my favourite book of all time: Alice in Wonderland! I've read that story so many times now, it's like an obsession! (albeit a healthy one...I hope) Any item/thing that has even something remotely related to Alice in Wonderland immediately catches my attention. I always wish that I could be Alice and get lost somewhere nonsensical and escape from the hardships of real life...

For one of their UT collections Uniqlo have designed some Disney t-shirts! And what do you know: they've made some Alice in Wonderland ones omggggg!




I also bought some cream coloured high top converse from Schuh yay!



My feet are really big, ew...

They seem to be very popular in street fashion (apart from platform converses, tokyo boppers, creepers, dm's etc.). I dunno, I just see them a lot on the Tokyo Fashion website haha...

Link to more pictures

This is like, my favourite street snap on Tokyo Fashion omgggg, such a lovely outfit!!

Link to more pics

So yes...

Recently I've been trying to stay positive. In fact in the past two days I've been feeling more confident than I have in years! I've actually gotten good grades for the coursework I've handed in so far, so I've already proved to myself that I'm able to graduate this year with a good pass! The problem is maintaining that motivation. Once I start falling back to my old habit of putting myself down and telling myself that I can't achieve anything then I'll start doing really badly with my coursework. So I have my goals that I made in this previous post to keep thinking and reflecting on and telling myself that I can do this: that my goals are achievable! I think I'll put some encouraging quotes and pictures of people I find inspiring on my wall to help me. 

Even though my new year started off really badly, I feel that I can reflect on things, move on and start to push my life forward.

The wonky glasses return...and so does my big nose LOL orz

Thanks for reading!

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment