Monday, 11 February 2013

New...

All the things I ordered last month arrived over the past week or so, so I'll just make some posts about them because all of the other aspects of my life are really uninteresting. I haven't really been motivated to blog recently. It's really hard to stay optimistic about something when it's not really working out for you. Then there's that Other Issue which has been slowly tearing me apart from the inside. I just can't cope anymore...

ANYWAY here's my new items:

I'm super excited about the Instax Mini 8. It's so cute!!


Film: Plain, Mickey & Friends and Hello Kitty ^^



My photo from Snapeee:




Stickers and badges from Artbox. The stickers are based on Alice In Wonderland, Cinderella and Snow White! :3


Went to an art shop and bought a new scrap book! I plan to use it to document all my travels, goals and my general positivity! (Which is unfortunately severely lacking, siiiiigh...)




Finally Zipper magazine, the best fashion magazine ever!!


I also bought some new clothes, maybe I'll make a post about that later on this week...

Hope you enjoyed this post!


From a very stressed,

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment