Thursday, 14 March 2013

Grimoire Verum Tights!

Hello again! "So soon!" you gasp...lol ok maybe not...

OOTD:


XL Off-White Jumper: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Creepers: Underground

Although I didn't actually wear my creepers today, I wore my K-SWISS lol...but I wanted to see what the creepers would look like all because of this girl:


Such a simple style, but she looks so nice!

Earlier on this week I received these tights in the post and I couldn't wait to review them! Grimoire (please click here for their web store) is super popular and I retweet so many of their pictures on Twitter because their co-ords are always so niiiiice! 

Rui:


Kaori:


Miyoshi:


Yes! I ordered the "Lequel des deux préférez-vous? Blanc et noir" tights!




Cute packaging!


Little note that came with it (took my name out lol):


As for the tights themselves, I'm really impressed with the quality! The colour and attention to detail is just perfect. They are 80 denier, so not totally opaque which is absolutely fine. Thinking about my wardrobe I tried on a couple of outfits....


Do you like my multi-coloured boxes in the background LOL, I've had them since I was at school hehe...

Peter Pan Collar Navy Dress: Urban Outfitters
Mary Jane Flats: Topshop
NOTE: I'm wearing a skirt underneath the dress to make it flare out a bit: 
without it it lies too flat...








Ultra-bad quality picture, sorry!


Changed shoes: these are from Yesstyle!


Revived my outfit from this post lol












One issue I had with this order, which by the way has NOTHING to do with Grimoire, is the fact that I got hit with customs! D: What a nightmare ugh. Before purchasing these tights I searched around for reviews to see if Grimoire marked down their prices and someone said it was totally fine but I guess not....well there's always a risk of getting hit with customs when ordering internationally but I thought that maybe I could get away with this one because....it's only a pair of tights LOL. But yeah, just a warning. From now on I'll only buy more Grimoire tights if I'm going to the shop myself or if friends are going, it's much cheaper that way!

Other than that I am very satisfied with these tights! I'd love to get some more. I really like these:

Un caffe d'emma:


Secret:



Here are some of my latest pictures from my Instagram! ^^

My Hello Kitty slippers ahaha:


Posing with my cat bags:


This is on Instagram but I think I accidentally deleted the filtered version so here's the original:



I think that this is the longest post I've made so far....maybe haha. Well I hope that you've enjoyed reading this!!

This is my 30th post and despite that only being a small landmark I would just like to thank all my readers for looking at this blog (and suffering through the really bad quality pictures and words ahaha!) I really appreciate it! ^^


Thanks for reading!

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment