Thursday, 7 March 2013

Today's Me! 07/03/13

Hello! This is just a quick update showing my OOTD. Haven't done this in a while ahaha! ^^

Taking pics in shops, how sad lol:



Barbie Hair Accessory: UNIQLO
Denim Shirt: Mango (men's)
Black Hoodie: UNIQLO
Light pink jumper: New Look
Leggings: H&M
Trainers: K-SWISS 

Barbie hairband!





I've had these trainers since secondary school omg ;;;;





I got some makeover thingie with Bare Minerals, not bad I guess...


Bought some items...

Large cream jumper, H&M


Black leggings, H&M


White flatforms, H&M


Maybelline Super Stay 24 HR lip gloss in Absolute Plum, COLORsensational lip liner in Midnight Plum and Master Precise eye liner in black



All in all it's been a good day! I'm posting this so late 11:11 but it's still 07/03/13 so it's all gooooood! I hope to post again fairly soon! ^^

Thanks for reading!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment