Thursday, 15 August 2013

I'm Back!

Nearly 3 months without posting....to be honest, the first half of this year has been very challenging for me. It just felt like struggle after struggle and my stress levels were increasing, my health deteriorating and for me it really did feel like the end of the world. But I have managed (just about!) to survive, graduate and finally move on with my life.

As I have been away for so long I'll just make a few updates which will mostly contain pictures of places, outfits etc.

Right now where shall I start...?

Poloroids!


Posing in Trafalgar Square


Hanging out with the bestie <3


I'm very impressed with my ability to wink LOL

video

We are cray! \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ



Here's a short clip of my poloroid camera (buy from YesAsia)


video


Annnnd that's all for today! I have a lot of other pictures to upload so expect more posts soon! ^^

Thanks for reading!

 Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment