Thursday, 22 August 2013

New Tees, OOTDs and SHINee!!!

Hello! This post will be about my latest purchases! ^^

Tees!

I bought this t-shirt during the sale at Urban Outfitters last month:


This skeleton oversized t-shirt is from Bershka!

(^ btw this isn't my room heh ^)

OOTDs!

I've been looking for decent midi/maxi dresses and I absolutely love these two!




SHINee!

Reently SHINee collaborated with the brand SKECHERS to make some items and I just HAD to buy this hat because 1) I love the design and 2) I needed a new hat LOL. Click here for more information and pictures of this collaboration! ^^

Jonghyun designed this hat and I think it's just really cute and so easy to co-rd with outfits.


YES, it's a trucker hat....(´∩`。)


My favourite part about this hat:


No makeup = sunglasses indoors


Yeah....I really need to come up with something nice to end my posts because usually I'm just like....bye LOL but ok, I hope you enjoyed it!! I don't know what my next post will be about....maybe my current fashion inspirations? Something that'll be hopefully interesting for people to read ahaha...yeah  

Thanks for reading!

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment