Monday, 16 December 2013

Hi :3

Every time I go away and then come back after a long period of time, I'm always like.....what do I say? Thinking about it, I don't think my blog has a real purpose. It's just a hobby, something to do when I'm bored, somewhere to release my thoughts...and maybe somewhere to display things I've purchased or talk about places I've been to that I've enjoyed or just to simply rant about my thoughts, feelings and opinions on various subjects. So yeah, mainly good things. 



I'd like to think that my tastes are quite varied: in that when you look at me you'd think "this girl likes this kind of music?" or "she's interested in this type of fashion/game/film?". Seeing as I don't have many friends that share these particular interests then it's nice for me to have somewhere to talk about it.



So basically what I'm trying to say is, this blog wasn't created with the intention of being updated regularly: it's just there for when I need it. I don't have many readers and I'm not really bothered with things like that. Before I use to talk about my blog quite a lot on my twitter and tumblr, but not anymore. I usually don't have much to say, but when I do, that's when they'll be lots of posts!

(Although I'm not the type of person to write long rambling posts, I do like putting detail into them.)



I've done quite a lot in the past few months, and things have happened (good and bad) so I do have quite a bit to talk about, it's just sorting everything out properly and writing/typing it. So until then...see ya!



By the way, I got these emoticons from here. They're so cute! Obviously it'd look 100% better on a white background but I like my background and I don't want to change it...


No comments:

Post a Comment