Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Fashion Update! (Dec +Jan Zipper Magazines)

It's been a long time hasn't it? :( I've actually looked at my drafts and I have like 6 saved posts that I just couldn't post because I felt like they weren't good enough to be quite frank. Two of those posts were about the Japanese fashion magazine Zipper, in particular the issues December and January.

The December edition had a cute Disney all-purpose pouch:



The January edition featured Kyary on the cover, and there was a Kyary poster calendar inside yaaay!




So I'll post some scans of my current inspirations from these issues! ^^


Braces w/ skater skirts:


(Mam and Mim!)


Lumberjack shirts:




MA-1 Jackets:


                                    


Yura in hers:




Varsity jackets...




...and winter coats:




I loved the winter coats, the pastel colours are so cute! I saw plenty of pastel coloured coats in places like Topshop, American Apparel and Zara.




Love Amo's outfit here:




Now I know why I hardly buy these magazines: they make me want to go into debt just to have nice clothes ughhhhhhh ;;A;;


Thanks for reading! 

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment