Thursday, 1 May 2014

Kyary concert!!! 29/04/14 (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅)

(hoodie logo)

So this is the second time I've been to Kyary's concert...


...and I must say that she did not disappoint! I made a long tweet about this when I got back home from the concert on Tuesday so I'm just gonna copy/paste so lazy LOL but I've said pretty much all I wanted to say in that tweet so heeeere it is! (slightly edited and with added pictures ^^)

"Just got back from the concert! It was amazing as expected, although I was super sad that I couldn't go with @xiumii and @rionbaka48 so I was by myself ): It was still great though, I managed to stand at the front on the far right, just behind this couple. Although there were some tall people in front I still managed to get a couple of decent pictures and see quite a bit.

The stage:



Queen Kyary:




^ Those were the best pictures I was able to take.. ): (I'm sure you can find much better ones elsewhere haha!! There's loads here for example.) And after about two songs I put my phone away so I could just enjoy the concert lol. This was the closest I've ever been near the front of a concert before so I'm happy! ^^ Kyary is SO ADORABLE omg she was making some cute faces lol and the dancers were incredible, I think they were the same from last year? idk but A* for effort/talent/awesomeness/winning at life (ˇ_ˇ”) ƪ(˘⌣˘)┐ ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ ┌(˘⌣˘)ʃ 

Ok so I'm gonna be one of those annoying people and say that....OMG KYARY SMILED AT ME like I'm 99.9% (actually 0.1% lol) certain that she smiled at me because the person in front of me was bending over to get something from his bag and she was on our side of the stage and I was like OMG *SMILES AND WAVES LIKE A CRAZY PERSON* and she smiled back my life has been made ahahhaha I bet she didn't even see me but ok... *end delusional rant* (´∀`)♡ 

Also I'm pretty sure my ugly face is on a camera lol the man stood right beside me with it whilst I was clapping like a damn seal (/_\) cameraman pls edit my face out LOL!


As for the merch....disappointed that there were no cd's, or posters ): They had a world tour photobook, t-shirts in white and blue, a white hoodie, a pink towel, a "poo" keychain (omg LOL). I bought a t-shirt and hoodie for myself and two t-shirts for my friends. I also got a little sticker and badge for signing up to the newsletter. Apparently the goods sold out really quickly D: I'm glad I got my stuff before the concert instead of after... 

Overall thoughts: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ "

Picture from Harajuku Kawaii Style

So that was my opinion. Sooooo not biased at all ^^ By the way, click here for the setlist, well this one is for France but I'm pretty sure it's the same.

My Outfit:




{Pale pink XL shirt (UNIQLO), a Kyary 2013 World Tour black t-shirt, a black miniskirt (H&M) and low black patent doc marten rip offs from New Look lol (idc I love them) with pink/lace and cream/ice-cream patterned socks, both from Topshop. I put my hair in two small buns and wore Barbie hairbands, and also wore my Little Twin Stars lanyard. And bought along a black rucksack (Accessorize) and my pink Little Twin Stars tote (Artbox). I literally decided on this outfit so last minute lol} 

I'm so glad that I went, and I'd definitely go again! My dream is to hear 'choudo ii no' live omg, that's one of my favorite Kyary songs!


Thanks for reading my crazy post lol! 

Lala 
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment