Saturday, 3 May 2014

Little Twin Stars goods

So my order from Strapya World/Hamee arrived today! It was a tiny order: a Little Twins Stars Fabric Cooler Lunch Tote Bag and Kiki and Lala key rings. Unfortunately when I looked on the website it seems that they have sold out those key rings, but they have others! (They also gave me some free chopsticks lol)


The bag is small but very cute! It's just big enough to hold a small bento/lunch box and a flask or drink and it doesn't seem flimsy at all.


The design is very cute! 


On the website they also had a set of three bento boxes and a white tote bag to go with this set. I just wanted the lunch tote. It allows your food to stay cool or hot for long periods of time. It is very suitable for picnics and travel!


Next, the key rings!



They're really cute! I'll hang them on my Little Twin Stars lanyard...

In other news....

Here's my OOTD for today! ^^


Also, the other day the GazettE World Tour 2013 dvd arrived!


I watched it yesterday and I swear it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I don't even think it was meant to be that funny but it made me laugh so I hard I cried. It was like a comedy show or something, so many jokes! I reeeeally hope they come to London again but actually, saying that, I really want to see them play in their own country! (future goal) ੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚

Finally, I have updated my blog on tumblr and changed the theme around (it features Kyary!) I have also added an About Me page so please check it out! (☞゚∀゚)☞ Coloursofthespring

Thanks for reading!!

Lala ___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment