Saturday, 26 March 2016

Travelling to...Japan! Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden

Exploring Shinjuku!

Nothing much to say apart from this park is absolutely beautiful! It was nice to sit down and eat underneath the trees.  They're slowly starting to blossom but unfortunately during the time I was there, only a couple of trees were nearly bloomed. However it was still lovely to walk around and explore and the weather was warm!

Here are some pictures! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶











Afterwards, we walked around the shopping areas. I loved this Sanrio store! ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡



I bought a lot of Little Twin Stars goodies from about 3 different Sanrio stores in Tokyo (and also from Kiddyland) but I'll just show them all here:



This free keyring came with my purchase!


This set of 5 socks only cost £6!


Little Twin Stars Cooking  Re-Ment and pass case!



Bought a planner for this year!


The diary section only takes up 2 pages per month...


...the majority of the planner is actually full of blank spaces to write!


Washi tape!


Deco stickers! Currently deciding where to put them in my room...


I think I might store the washi tape and stickers sets inside this jar...


And finally, a set of pens and a pencil case to match!


Stationary, the one thing I love to buy! You can never have enough pens! (ꐦ ´͈ ᗨ `͈ )

Now that I think about it, I should have bought two of everything! ( °͈▵°͈)


♪(┌・。・)┌     ~(‾▿‾~)   (~‾▿‾)~   乁( ˙ ω˙乁)


We also went to find Artnia, which is Square Enix's shop slash cafe. 


I bought a couple of Kingdom Hearts files and some Vincent Valentine stickers. I really wish the store was bigger though...





↑ These were pictures from the hotel, sorry! ;; ↑




So that was some of my adventures in Shinjuku! It's such a big place, we got lost so many times. But there are lots of nice shops to visit. It's good to figure out where you wanna go before you get there. Unless you like getting lost. Or have pocket wifi which I did not

Thanks for reading!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

(☞^o^) ☞ Shibuya


No comments:

Post a Comment