Monday, 11 July 2016

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu 2015 AND 2016 London lives!

.....hi? |。・)

So I've been away for a long time and that's because....I've literally been away! I've just come back from a seven week trip to Barbados. And already I'm planning my next venture hehe. I don't know, I'm just in the mood to travel!

October last year I went to see Kyary. I started writing a post for it...and forgot! (;*´Д`)ノ

So here's some pics! I was at the back so my view wasn't great but because it was my third time seeing her I didn't mind!






Ok that was really bad. These three pictures are the only ones that aren't blurry! Sorry...(*/_\)


Last Friday I went to see Kyary at Koko, Camden! This was my fourth time seeing her!! Now I've finally experienced seeing a live from a balcony. I really enjoyed it!











She's really improved over the last few years. She's way more confident and less nervous, even when speaking English! The one thing I hated about this live was the lack of merchandise sold. There were literally two t-shirts (black and white) and a glowstick that appeared not to have her logo on it. Like seriously? This is her 5th anniversary live, where's the merch???? We got this file for free at the end of the live.




Other than that she was really great, as usual! ☆ ~('▽^人)

I have other posts in mind that I want to make for this blog. I wanted to talk about using my Japanese 3DS XL but I'm struggling to get pictures from it to my computer. You have to use Miiverse I think? I haven't done that for ages haha, but I'll figure it out eventually! I really want to post about Ayumi Seto's photobooks so I'll get on that asap! I'll also post some Barbados scenery pics, it really is gorgeous out there! And there are still a couple of posts about my March trip to Japan that need to be fixed up and posted. So expect lots of travel posts!

See you, see you, see you again! ♪♫♬\( ̄▽ ̄)\

See you, see you, see you next time! /( ̄▽ ̄)/♪♫♬

Thanks for reading!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment