Monday, 31 October 2016

London Comic Con! 29/10/16

So last weekend I went to London Comic Con for the first time in years! It's been at least 6/7 years since I last went so I was very excited to see how much it had changed and grown since. I didn't dress up or anything, I never do. Cosplay's not my thing to be honest, but I loved seeing the different costumes, everyone looked amazing!








Plushies galore! I wanted them all!! ;;A;;


Darth Maul and Darth Vader ♡


The Payday Crew! ♡


BB-8!!


Afterwards had a nice sit down in Starbucks and tried some hibiscus tea, it was so good! 


I just had to open up the Final Fantasy Booster Pack cards that I'd bought!



I ended up buying a few other things...hehe



I passed by this plushie like 3 times and I really had to have it! ;;A;;


These goodies are from the Artbox stall! A mug and some stickers! ^^


So it came with a stamp card: collecting 5 stamps will net me a Gudetama pin!



And here's the mug!


I've only recently started drinking tea, I'm not a big fan of hot drinks, so this mug will be great for my collection!




Stopped by the VIZ Media stall and picked up this for a fiver!



It contains 6 mini stories in the Tokyo Ghoul universe!




Hide!! ♡♡♡


Final Fantasy Trading Cards! All the shinies are on the left! ^^


These cards are excellent quality, even the back of them feels nice and smooth ;)


I already know that I'm gonna buy more of these packs! ;;A;; I want Yuna, Vincent, Moogle...I just want them all!!


Hope you enjoyed this post!


Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment