Saturday, 5 November 2016

♡ Zipper Autumn 2016 Magazine! ♡

Recently I popped into Japan Centre for my usual browse and picked up the latest issue of Zipper magazine, which features models such as Ayumi Seto, Yura, Mim & Mam and Baek.



Here are the latest styles that I liked!





♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


Short jackets with a midi skirt


The ever popular MA-1's!



Velour and velvet are in at the moment! Really need to pick up some velvet trousers!


I LOVE the entire Ayumi and Mim section! I adore the pastel pink jacket that Ayumi is wearing.


Combining hoodies with mini skirts is so cute!


It also works with a midi skirt! ^^


Love the 10/29 look, with a leather jacket over the red check dress.



I really need a soft furry coat for winter (I've been saying this forever now haha!)
I'm also loving the denim coat with a fur collar that Ayumi's rocking!



I've gotten some great ideas from this latest issue of Zipper! How about you?



Thanks for reading!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )

No comments:

Post a Comment