Thursday, 1 December 2016

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo Update! Part One ♡

I've been waiting to get an Amiibo so I could show you all of the features of the new update to Animal Crossing New Leaf. What, I haven't got an Amiibo yet? I know, that's crazy right? Haha! I've always wanted one but I've spent so long debating over which one to get and I didn't really want to pay £10 per figure because I knew that I'd want at least 5 of them and yeah....money (´;ω;`)


Now I can finally use the amiibo reader with the figures instead of just with the cards. Speaking of cards, I haven't been collecting any more since this post simply because they're so easy to get addicted to buying them. I mean the other day I started buying the Final Fantasy Trading cards and 2 packs quickly turned into 5... (っ- ‸ – ς)


Anyway, here's Isabelle!



I got the Winter Outfit version because she looks so cute in the yellow coat! σ(≧ε≦o)



With the NFC Reader! 



                                    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡





Welcome Amiibo Update!


I'll cover a few of the new features in this post. I have so many screenshots that I'll have to make another, so be warned that this is a super long post ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩



Let's listen to Isabelle!


Erm...Isabelle?


Sure you were...



We arrive in Dolce~







Lots of great information about the new updates but.......I need to change my hairstyle ASAP! ((((;゜Д゜)))


Someone's moved out??! щ(゜ロ゜щ)


Look at all of these weeds!!!! (; ・`д・´)


Also some of my town paths are ruined... (´;ω;`)



Gracie's here! Well that was a surprise! I'm so happy because I can finally unlock the department store!! (Sweets furniture here I come!)





This is what I get for not playing for a while...

Ok so now that's all cleared up, let's explore!



                                    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



MEOW Coupons!




The new update has introduced a new currency called Meow Coins or Mutual Exchange of Wealth Coupons that you use in the new Campground. You collect these coupons by partaking in various initiatives daily and collect them from the CAT machine located outside the town hall! You might get some for free too (/^▽^)/





Here's my first two initiatives:



Easy! I'll just hang up my new t-shirt from Gracie on the wall!




Here's some more examples of initiatives that you could get:







You can also convert meow coins into bells! I wonder how varied the conversion rates can get....





                                    ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



Amiibo Camera


With this new feature you can take group pictures with

  • your character 
  • villagers currently in your town
  • villagers from your amiibo figures and cards

You can arrange them however you want, making them big or small, or near and far in the screen! All of the characters that feature in the picture can do any of the expressions you've collected so far during the game. I didn't have very many available...which makes me so sad because my previous game file that I lost had all of the expressions and in general I was much further in the game than I am in this one *sigh* There are a few borders you can add. There's also the option to add the time and date in the bottom left corner. And you can change filters!


 I used my new Isabelle figure and my K.K amiibo card to take this picture:




Wooooah there's so much to do! I will cover some more new features in another post soon, so stay tuned! ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ 


For more information about this update, take a look at the official website! 



Thank you for reading this super long post!

Lala
___φ(・ω・` )




Other Animal Crossing posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment